At times, it is easy to complain about certain situations you have been praying about; whether God has heard your cry or not. It can be hard to keep going. I have realised that you have to keep smiling! Not only smile, but you have to LAUGH OUT LOUD! When the enemy tries to deceive you or make you feel bad for something you done, LAUGH OUT LOUD!!! Sometimes people around you will not understand why you are laughing, but you and God know why! Let me give you a deeper understanding:
- When things are not going the way you planned it; LAUGH OUT LOUD!
When your dreams are about to die; LAUGH OUT LOUD!
When an opportunity that you wanted closes on you; LAUGH OUT LOUD!
When you seem like you want to give up on someone or something; LAUGH OUT LOUD!
It may seem quite strange to laugh at something so painful, but show the enemy that you are not going to give up! If you do not laugh, what else are you more likely to do? I’am assuming it is to cry…not saying that crying is a bad thing, but let it only be for a moment…
Example of two people in the bible that ‘laughed out loud’:
Lets refer to Abraham and Sarah in the bible. Sarah was 90 years old and Abraham was 100 years old. God told Abraham that he would have a child with Sarah…what did Abraham do? He LAUGHED OUT LOUD and thought it was not possible!! What happened in the end? He had a child and named him Isaac. Now if Abraham did not listen to God, and thought what God was saying was just a joke, he would not have been blessed with a child. Now we can see that through this situation, God made Abraham a GREAT NATION!
You see, some things may seem impossible in the eyes of man because we ‘think’ we know what is best for us! We try to assume that we are good for one area, but not good in another. Nonetheless, when God says YES, no human being can say NO! You have to keep thinking positive and make it consistent!! Do not allow what others say to you dictate where you are right now, and where you are going in the near future, because you have a reliable Father that is directing your footpaths, knowingly and unknowingly!
Sarah Laughs At The Promise
Genesis 18 verses 10-12 “(10): God said; I will surely return to you at this time next year; and behold, Sarah your wife will have a son. And Sarah was listening at the tent door, which was behind Him. (11) Now Abraham and Sarah were old, well advanced in age; Sarah was past childbearing. (12) Therefore Sarah laughed to herself, saying, After I have become old, shall I have pleasure, my husband being old also?”
If the devil was smart enough, he would have taken our lives a long time ago, but once you keep laughing out loud, and not letting the enemy get to you, then you will see the blessings of God in your lives! The devil is a liar!! He is the Father of all liars! Just keep repeating that, and you will find Peace and rest in your hearts. There is nothing too hard for God to do! Yes we say it, but we must put it in action; our Faith, our Hope, our Trust; it should all be in God! But in the meantime; LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!
A few bible scriptures to ponder on:
- Romans 4 verse 19: “He did not weaken in Faith when he considered the utter impotence of his own body which was as good as dead, because he was about a hundred years old, or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah’s womb”.
- Hebrews 11 verse 11: “Because of Faith also, Sarah herself received physical power to conceive a child, even when she was long past the age for it, because she considered God who had given her the promise to be reliable and trustworthy and true to His Word”.
- Genesis 17 verse 17: “Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed and said in his heart, Shall a child be born to a man who is a hundred years old? And shall Sarah, who is ninety years old, bear a Son?”.
- Genesis 24 verse 1: “Now Abraham was old, well advanced in years, and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things”.
Keep the Faith ladies! No matter what comes your way! Know that God can change any situation around for you. It may seem impossible in the eyes on man, but when its from God, just know that it is POSSIBLE!
God bless you and thank you for reading!