Good afternoon ladies! I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday so far? So as you may know, I went to a conference yesterday night called Bright Senerity and I can honestly say I was blessed by everything they spoke about. The praise and worship were fab! Gods presence was really in the atmosphere! I decided that for those who could not attend the conference, I will write some notes regarding what had happened yesterday. Please feel free to share with others 🙂
Theme: Rise Above All Struggles!
1) Scripture one: Job 17 v 7-9: “(7) My eye has grown dim because of grief, and all my members are wasted away like a shadow (8) Upright men shall be astonished and appalled at this, and the innocent shall stir himself up against the godless and polluted (9) Yet shall the righteous, those upright and in right standing with God hold to their ways, and he who has clean hands shall grow stronger and stronger”.
2) What is Hope? – Hope is believing in the promises of God. Lets use a tree for example; once the tree comes in contact with water, there will be a change! So in other words, the tree expects someone to water it in order to grow. That is the hope that we also must have in God!
3) Our dependency is ONLY in Christ!
4) Scripture two: John 10 v 10: “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance, to the full, till it overflows”
5) When hope is missing, you do not have peace. Therefore it will lead to a confused person!
6) Nobody will choose to be depressed!!
7) The devil wants nothing from you but your hope!
8) The devil has NO POWER!!!
9) The devil wants you to stay down. Once you step out, he will not be able to stop you!
10) The devil thrives SO MUCH to get you
11) The devil wants nothing more than your hope
12) Scripture three: 1 Peter 5 v 10: “And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all Grace, who imparts all blessing and favour, who has called you to His own eternal Glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen and settle you”
13) Cry about the situation, but JUST for a moment!!
14) Jesus is the one carrying ALL our burdens
15) It is not worth going over your pain and heartache if it is only going to cause to to lose hope
16) Do not let your situation last for a moment, as it can affect your decisions and mind-set!
17) Move on to the NEXT CHAPTER!! Life shall go on ladies!
18) Our Hope is in Christ JESUS!
19) God will never impose Himself on you!!
20) God wants to work with you, in order for you to RISE ABOVE ALL STRUGGLES!
21) It is good to get people to pray for you, HOWEVER, you also need to pray for YOURSELF!
22) Make a decision to get up and PARTNER WITH GOD!
23) God wants us to have an ‘experience’ with Him
24) HOW DO I ARISE??? – Well, I am not the bearer of bad news but; LIFE IS A WARFARE! SO GET UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE!
25) STOP HAVING A ‘PITY-PARTY’ just to seek/get attention! Your situation could not be worse that someone sitting next you you!
26) We know the right thing to do, but the enemy is making us blind to it!
27) Nobody will fight your own destiny! YOU MUST DO IT YOURSELF!
28) Stop throwing up excuses! Be responsible!
29) You need to move on! Seriously! God has a wonderful future for you if you just KEEP IT MOVING!
30) Scripture four: 1 Corinthians 13 v 11: “When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a MAN, I am DONE with childish ways and have put them ASIDE!” (Think and ponder upon this scripture please!)
31) We have Salvation in Christ Jesus!
32) It is time to get SERIOUS about God!
33) Scripture five: 1 Corinthians 16 v 9: ” Indeed, we felt within ourselves that we had received the very sentence of death, but that was to keep us from trusting and depending on ourselves instead of on God who raises the dead”
34) God wants you to do amazing things through Him!
35) Scripture six: 2 Corinthians 10 v 4: “For the weapons of our warfare are not physical weapons of flesh and blood, but they are Mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds!” (This is indeed POWERFUL!)
36) You are truly fighting the fight of your own LIVES!
37) There is nobody that is WORTH putting the excuse on, because they did not do what you were called to do
38) Scripture seven: John 5 v 1-18* (This scripture refers to the man at the pool for 38 good years!)
39) People who know the right thing to do, yet they do not do it is a MANIPULATIVE SPIRIT! (Be aware of these people please ladies! Do NOT fall into having a manipulative spirit; it is DANGEROUS!)
40) Thank God always for His consistent Mercy and Grace!
41) There has to be a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR UNBELIEVING FRIENDS! For example, we have Christ, and they do not! You should be the one encouraging and giving them a helping hand! If they are depressed, and you too are depressed, what kind of Christian lifestyle are you living for??
42) HOW DO I ARISE? I am glad you asked! Lol! – Scripture eight: Isaiah 43 v 18: “Do NOT earnestly remember the former things; neither consider the things of old.” So to cut it short, do not dwell on the past, for I am doing a new thing!
43) Scripture nine: Hebrews 12 v 1-2: ” (1) Therefore then since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, who have borne testimony to the Truth, let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us (2) Looking away from all that will distract, to Jesus, who is the Leader and Source of our Faith, giving the first incentive for our belief and is also its Finisher, bringing it to maturity and perfection. He, for the joy of obtaining the prize, that was set before Him, endured the CROSS, despising and IGNORING THE SHAME, and is NOW seated at the right hand of the throne of God!” Therefore set aside every hindrance that is weighing you down!
44) How can you run a race with so much baggage? (Not possible)
45) Set the feelings aside…DO NOT ENTERTAIN THEM!
46) It is the ‘effect’ on what memories of your past sins that is important and critical, so that you do not fall into the trap of self-condemnation
47) Do not give up, regardless of what you are going through
48) COME OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!
49) Learning how to forget your past, is to embrace your FUTURE! Therefore embrace Gods promises for you!
50) My future is the word of God!
51) Scripture ten: John 10 v 35: “So men are called gods, by the Law, men to whom God’s message came, and the Scripture CANNOT be set aside or cancelled or broken or annulled.” In other words, the promises of God cannot be broken!
52) You have to work with God in order to FORGET about the past
53) Scripture eleven: Proverbs 23 v 18: “For surely there is a latter end (a future and a reward, and your hope and expectation shall not be cut off!” In other words, the expectation you have from God shall not be cut off! From being a sad person, YOU WILL BECOME JOYFUL!
54) The expectations are always in your face, so take every opportunity that comes your way!
55) Eyes have not seen, and ears have NOT HEARD!!!
56) Be DRUNK IN GODS PROMISES!
57) Embrace the Promises of God!
58) Do not settle for less! This should be YOUR OWN PERSONAL STANDARD!
59) Continually hope AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! (The woman with the issue of blood kept on hoping, and she received her healing!)
60) NEVER EVER ACCEPT A DEFEATED STATE!!
61) Scripture twelve: Matthew 9 v 20-22: “(20) And behold, a woman who had suffered from a flow of blood for twelve years came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His garment (21) For she kept saying to herself, If I only touch His garment, I shall be restored to health, (22) Jesus turned around and, seeing her, He said, Take courage daughter! Your Faith has made you well! And at once the woman was restored to Health.
62) No matter how painful a situation is, use the woman with the issue of bloods example as your personal TESTIMONY!
63) DO NOT QUIT BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER OFF HOPING AGAIN!
64) Gods promises are yea and AMEN!!
65) If there is no hope, you are FINISHED!
66) Hope is what triggers the rope at the end in order to reach it!
67) Be around MINDFUL PEOPLE!
68) Scripture thirteen: Psalms 126 v 1: “When the Lord brought back the captives who returned to Zion, we were like those who dream; it seemed so unreal”
69) Scripture fourteen: Ephesians 6 v 13: “Therefore put on God’s complete armor, that you may be able to resist and stand your ground on the evil day of danger, and having done all the crises demands, to stand FIRMLY IN YOUR PLACE!!!
70) Do not give up ladies!
71) God sees your Heart!!
72) Testimonies will pour!!
73) Let Gods Word be your benchmark!
74) Go to the Word and meditate on it DAY AND NIGHT!
75) Let Gods Word be what you live on
76) Do not mix your explanation with Gods Word
77) Scripture fifteen: Habakkuk 2 v 3: “For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end fulfillment; it will not deceive or disappoint! Though it tarry, wait earnestly for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day!”
78) Scripture sixteen: Hebrews 4 v 2: “For indeed we have had the glad tidings, Gospel of God, proclaimed to us just as truly as they, the Isrealites of old did when the good news of deliverance from bondage came to them, but the message they heard did not benefit them, because it was not mixed with Faith (with the leaning of the entire personality on God, is absolute trust and confidence in His Power, Wisdom and Goodness), by those who heard it, neither were they united in Faith with the ones (Joshua and Caleb) who heard and believed!”
79) Scripture seventeen: Isaiah 43 v 2: “When you pass through the waters, I WILL be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you”
80) Focus on your own future and destiny
81) God will give you a LIONS HEART (A brave heart)
82) I am flame-proof!
83) I am fire-resistant!
84) Take Gods word and work it in your life
85) Scripture eighteen: Romans 8 v 28: “We are assured and know that God, being a partner in their labor, all things work together and are fitting into a plan for good to and for those who LOVE GOD, and are called according to His design and Purpose” (It does not matter what you have been through, for as long as you love God, He makes all things work together for your good!
86) Do not allow any MISTAKES to determine your destiny!
87) Keep loving God, and He will take you to your destiny!
88) The condition is your LOVE FOR GOD!
89) Do not analyse your life in a negative way!
90) Scripture nineteen: 1 Corinthians 1 v 27: “God selected, deliberately chose what in the world is FOOLISH to put the wise to shame, and what the word calls weak to put the STRONG to shame!
Be blessed ladies! ❤