12 Tips for being Wise:
1) Beauty attracts men, but wisdom keeps them
2) Elegance catches men’s attention, but intelligence convinces them
3) Nagging irritates men, but constructive silence weakens them
4) The boy in every man pumps out occasionally or regularly; your ability to handle this is a woman’s truest maturity
5) In the long-run, your ‘words’ matter more to a man than your ‘looks’, so invest in the RIGHT WORDS!
6) Insult a man and lose his respect for you, and be treated like a commoner, not a lady
7) Earn a man’s respect, and he will consider you the yard stick for all his action
8) Learn to mould the moods of your man. Men will naturally give you their features
9) If they can recall your maturity in yesterdays issues, apologise sincerely from the bottom of your heart, and you will remain the queen in his heart
10) Always put him first after God Almighty; he will likewise
11) Remember! Women are everywhere, but queens are scarce
12) Let the queen in you come alive and he will hold you in high esteem
What have you gained from this month? What have you learnt, and how can you develop yourself to be a better person in February? Use this week ladies to reflect particularly on what you have done in January, and how you believe it will prepare you for the next month. Ask God to reveal His anointing that He has for you to be a blessing unto others around you. My deepest prayer is that God’s Will shall be done in your life!
Any comments or feedback, feel free to write below! 🙂
I pray the blessings of the Lord upon every woman on this special day. May the Divine connection that connected Mary to Joseph, to enable Mary to be blessed among all women, may that Divine connection come to you in Jesus Name. You who wonder and ponder in a state of uncertainty, I declare clarity over your life in Jesus Name. To the single, may the Lord disconnect you from every ungodly relationship that will not work out for your good, and I re-connect you to your Joseph in Jesus Name. May God favour you and bring you before Kings just like He favoured Esther before the King. May the Lord bless the seed of your womb just like He blessed the seed of Hannah’s. You who call yourself barren, may God visit you with tears of joy even as He opens your womb, just as He did to Sarah. I pray for you this day that God may bring to you your own Boaz, that special man, that special MD, that special CEO, that special ambassador, that special Pastor who will change the fortune of your life just as it was done to Ruth. You who call yourself bitter, I pray that the God of sweetness will be sweeter into every difficult situation you find yourself in at this present time. Finally, to the pregnant one, may God cause you to deliver like the Hebrew woman, and intervene to mothers that have been giving up because your children seem to be lacking behind. May God lift up your children to bring your honour just as He did to Mary because of Jesus Christ. I declare in Jesus Name that you will live to see your great grandchildren, in-law, friends, loved ones, family and relatives, and have already received the blessings in Jesus Name. I call this declaration DONE IN JESUS NAME!
Hey lovely ladies! I am writing to inform you about the Bright Serenity event on the 1st February 2014 at 6.00pm-9.00pm which will be held at the Union Jack Club. The address is Sandell Street, Waterloo, SE1 8UJ, London, United Kingdom. This event is not to be missed, and it aims to support you all to overcome your secret struggles, failures, and fears. So come and be encouraged! Bring yourself and a friend. There will be feedback and comments given to those who genuinely cannot attend on this page, so keep on the lookout 🙂
God bless you all! xXx ❤